Your First Visit
- Consultation and discussion of your problem, examination,
evaluation and diagnosis with an outline of treatment and/or referral.
- We can refer for other investigations; such as X-ray, MRI or to a
GP, specialist or another appropriate practitioner. You will be expected
to remove some clothing, so please come appropriately dressed.
- Our usual fee is £42 and you should allow between 25-45 minutes for your first consultation.
- If you have health insurance please check with them that you are covered for
osteopathy. We are registered with all major insurance companies. We operate a system whereby payment follows each session and we will provide you with a receipt in order that your insurance company can reimburse you for the cost.
- We accept cash and cheques, made payable to ‘Stowmarket Osteopaths’. We accept all major Debit and Credit cards, except for Americal Express.